- Educational meetings of a theoretical and epistemological nature with well-known national and international scholars in the field of social sciences in the form of seminars, workshops, conferences and lectio magistralis aimed at researchers and social scholars;
- Research design classes: accompanying paths for the definition of cognitive objectives, conceptual specification through the use of concept maps, operational definition, choice of indicators and preparation of tools for collecting information;
- methods classes: training courses on new social research methods (big data analysis, content analysis, netnography, etc.);
techniques classes: training courses on new social research techniques (multilevel modeling, GIS analysis, etc.);
- data analysis classes: training courses aimed at the practical acquisition of software dedicated to data processing and analysis;
- international exchanges with foreign universities aimed at hosting visiting paths of recognized scholars in the field of social sciences;
- planning of complex scientific research interventions;
- conducting empirical research in the field of social sciences on the areas of scientific interest of the laboratory.