Masullo, G., Addeo, F. (2021, a cura di). Research Methods in the Digital Society. Italian Sociological Review, vol. 11, 4S.
Type of publication: Special Issue on “Class A” journal
Research Methods in the Digital Society. Vol. 11, 4S
Table of Contents
- Felice Addeo, Giuseppe Masullo. Studying the Digital Society: Digital Methods between Tradition and Innovation in Social Research.
- Enrica Amaturo, Biagio Aragona. Critical Optimism: A Methodological Posture to Shape the Future of Digital Social Research
- Rita Bichi. Conducting Social Research Online: Empathetic Concern and Sociability
- Sonia Stefanizzi. The Use of Big Data: Some Epistemological and Methodological Considerations
- Davide Bennato. The Digital Traces’ Diamond. A Proposal to Put Together a Quantitative Approach, Interpretive Methods, and Computational Tools
- Alessandro Caliandro. Repurposing Digital Methods in a Post-API Research Environment: Methodological and Ethical Implications
- Angela Delli Paoli, Valentina D’Auria. Digital Ethnography: A Systematic Literature Review
- Felice Addeo, Gabriella Punziano, Giuseppe Michele Padricelli. Using Digital Methods to Shed Light on “Border Phenomena”: A Digital Ethnography of Dark Tourism Practices in Time of COVID-19
- Maria Paola Faggiano, Raffaella Gallo. Content Analysis and Digital Data: Methodological Solutions between Tradition and Innovation. The Case of Digital Campaigns as Meeting Ground of Expertises and Research Perspectives
- Giuseppe Masullo, Marianna Coppola. Scripts and Sexual Markets of Transgender People on Online Dating Apps: A Netnographic Study
- Valentina Nerino. Tricked into Supporting: A Study on Computational Propaganda Persuasion Strategies
- Marco Serino. Culture and Networks in Online Social Fields. Studying the Duality of Culture and Structure in Social Media through Bourdieu’s Theory and Social Network Analysis